About UK exports to Slovenia
Top 10 UK exports to Slovenia in 2014:
- Medical and pharmaceutical products
- Office machines and automatic data processing (ADP) equipment
- Electrical machinery and apparatus
- General industrial machinery
- Machinery specialised for particular industries
- Non-ferrous metals
- Road vehicles
- Professional, scientific and controlling instruments
- Chemical materials and products
- Textile yarn, fabrics, made-up articles
The UK makes up less than 3% of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) into Slovenia. The majority of the investment is in the automotive industry.
Westhaven has dealt with the shipment of goods to and from Slovenia for over several years.
We are very familiar with Slovenia’s business practices and geography, so we can be confident about providing a first class means of delivery at competitive cost.
By back loading Slovenian vehicles which are delivering goods in the UK, we offer the following benefits to our clients for export consignments:
- DAILY services for part loads & full loads to all regions of Slovenia.
- RAPID collection & delivery on the same vehicle, avoiding handling & delay.
- VERY COMPETITIVE door to door prices.