About UK exports to Romania
UK’s top exports to Romania:
- Machinery and electrical parts
- Textiles and clothing
- Chemical products
- Vehicles, aircraft and transport equipment
- Base metals
The UK is Romania’s 11th largest inward investor with EUR 6.5 billion invested.
Westhaven has dealt with the shipment of goods to and from Romania for over a decade.
We are very familiar with Romanian business practices and geography, so we can be confident about providing a first class means of delivery at competitive cost.
By back loading Romanian vehicles which are delivering goods in the UK, we offer the following benefits to our clients for export consignments:
- DAILY services for part loads & full loads to all regions of Romania.
- RAPID collection & delivery on the same vehicle, avoiding handling & delay.
- VERY COMPETITIVE door to door prices.