About UK exports to Hungary
Hungary is the UK’s fourth largest export market in CEE. 8.2% of imports coming to Hungary are from the UK.
The top 3 UK exports to Hungary are:
- Medicinal and pharmaceutical products valued at £20 million
- Electrical machinery, apparatus and appliances valued at £8.6 million
- Power generating machinery and equipment valued at £7.6 million
Total direct investment by British companies since 1990 has been about £3.5 billion.
Westhaven has dealt with the shipment of goods to and from Hungary for over a decade.
We are very familiar with Hungary’s business practices and geography, so we can be confident about providing a first class means of delivery at competitive cost.
By back loading Hungarian vehicles which are delivering goods in the UK, we offer the following benefits to our clients for export consignments:
- DAILY services for part loads & full loads to all regions of Hungary.
- RAPID collection & delivery on the same vehicle, avoiding handling & delay.
- VERY COMPETITIVE door to door prices.