About UK exports to Czech Republic
The UK is the 12th largest exporter to the Czech Republic with a share of 2.3% of the market.
In some sectors, such as automotive, electronics and engineering, there has been a trend towards sourcing supply from or investing into the Czech Republic.
Top UK exports to the Czech Republic in 2014:
- Electrical, electronic equipment
- Nuclear reactors, boilers, machinery, etc
- Vehicles other than railway, tramway
- Pharmaceutical products
- Miscellaneous chemical products
- Optical, photo, technical, medical, etc apparatus
- Articles of apparel and accessories
- Articles of iron or steel
UK investment in the Czech Republic has reached more than EUR 2.8 billion since the early 1990s.
Westhaven has dealt with the shipment of goods to and from the Czech Republic for over a decade.
We are very familiar with the business practices and geography of the Czech Republic, so we can be confident about providing a first class means of delivery at competitive cost.
By back loading Czech vehicles which are delivering goods in the UK, we offer the following benefits to our clients for export consignments:
- DAILY services for part loads & full loads to all regions of Czech Republic.
- RAPID collection & delivery on the same vehicle, avoiding handling & delay.
- VERY COMPETITIVE door to door prices.