About UK exports to Bulgaria
UK exports to Bulgaria reached EUR 444.2 million in 2014. The UK was the fifth largest investor into Bulgaria in 2014 with about EUR 180.1 million indirect investment.
Top 10 UK exports to Bulgaria (2014):
- Telecommunications equipment
- Iron and steel
- Specialised machinery
- Medicines and pharmaceuticals
- Road vehicles
- Miscellaneous manufactured articles
- Textile and fabrics
- Electrical machinery and appliances
- General industrial machinery
Westhaven has dealt with the shipment of goods to and from Poland for over a decade.
We are very familiar with Bulgaria’s business practices and geography, so we can be confident about providing a first class means of delivery at competitive cost.
By back loading Bulgarian vehicles which are delivering goods in the UK, we offer the following benefits to our clients for export consignments:
- DAILY services for part loads & full loads to all regions of Bulgaria.
- RAPID collection & delivery on the same vehicle, avoiding handling & delay.
- VERY COMPETITIVE door to door prices.